MMag. Roman Rericha
Roman Rericha is a partner at BTP and specializes in M&A transactions, financings, corporate and capital markets law.
He is in charge of complex and cross-border M&A and private equity transactions, both on the vendor and customer sides, and advises national and international companies on reorganizations and financing.
Roman is co-author of a comprehensive commentary on Austrian EU merger law and a well-respected lecturer.
As a permanent member of the AWS Seedfinancing Evaluation Panel, he has a say on the eligibility of presented projects and companies in the area of high-technology.
Partner at Brandl & Talos (since 2013), lawyer and associate at Brandl & Talos (2010–2013), trainee lawyer at two well-known international law firms (2006–2009).
Degrees & Training
University of Vienna, Faculty of Law (Mag. iur. 2005), and Faculty of Business, Economics and Statistics (Mag. rer.soc.oec. 2007).
Languages: German, English
- Advising “Ring” International Holding AG in the Sale of its Coating Division (transaction value approx. EUR 572million)
- Beratung diverser PE/VC-Fonds (etwa Centerbridge Capital Partners, Pioneers Ventures, aws Mittelstandsfonds oder aws Gründerfonds), Business Angels und Unternehmen iZm PE/VC-Transaktionen sowie frühphasigen Finanzierungsrunden.
- Advising Sportradar AG on EQT Expansion Capital II’s investment (transaction volume: EUR 44 million)
- Advising “Ring” International Holding AG on the investment of GSO, a member of Blackstone-group, and Templeton Strategic Emerging Markets Fund IV
- Advising Helios Domzale d.d. on its refinancing
- Advising the majority owner as well as Sportradar AG on the sale of their investment in Sportradar AG via EQT to TCV/CPPIB (transaction volume: EUR 2,1 billion)
- Advising an Austrian industrial enterprise on their intended acquisition of Wozabal Textilreinigung
- Advising Silverfleet Capital on selling Competence Call Center to Ardian Capital
- Advising Century Casinos Europe GmbH on the establishment of a casino joint venture
- Advising Sportradar AG as well as its majority shareholder on the investment of EQT VI
- Advised bwin Interactive Entertainment AG on the first cross-border merger between publicly listed companies performed in Europe with Party Gaming plc (EUR 1.8 billion).
- Advised Century Casinos, Inc., a group of companies listed on NASDAQ, on the Delisting from the Prime Market of Vienna Stock Exchange
- Advised ifa Institut für Anlageberatung Aktiengesellschaft von the structuring and implementation of a participation (“”closed fund””) in a water power plant.
- Advising APEX Ventures on founding of new venture capital fund
- Advising Martens Management Group on an intended Joint Venture with KKR and the acquisition of Cinkarna Celje (transaction value: EUR 200 million)
- Advising Novalpina Capital on the acquisition of Olympic Entertainment Group
Initial Coin Offering: Ein Fall für die FMA? (DE) Journal Article
Grenzüberschreitende Verschmelzung nach dem SE-Regime (DE) Journal Article